Our Pre-School recognises parents/carers as the first and most important educators of their children. All our staff see themselves as partners with you in providing care and education for your child.
There are many ways in which parents take part in making the Pre-School a welcoming and stimulating place for children and parents, such as;
- Exchanging knowledge about their children’s needs, activities, interest and progress with staff
- Helping to provide, make and look after the equipment and materials used in the setting
- Joining the Management Committee
- Taking part in events and informal discussions about activities and curriculum provided by the Pre-School
- Joining in community activities in which the Pre-School takes part
- Joining our fundraising team or helping at pre-school events
We have Stay and Play sessions throughout the year which are opportunities for parents and carers to attend a pre-school session alongside their child, to help carers get a feel for what happens during pre-school life.